Alien - Thierry Mulger Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 1253 in Perfume

February 26, 2017

I am in love with this perfume! I'm not a fan of many perfumes but this stuff rocks! It has it own unique smell to make you feel sexy. A couple sprays will last you through out the day.

October 06, 2016

This is my go to perfume, only a few spirits and I smell it on myself throughout the entire day. I cannot tell you the amount of compliments I get when I wear this perfume.

May 07, 2016

I absolutely love this perfume!! warm white amber in the base, woodsy notes in the heart, and sunny Indian jasmine in the top.I only had a sample of this and I will be getting a full bottle for sure!

April 13, 2016

This has been my favourite perfume since I was in my early twenties. It makes me feel sexy yet misterious. Buy this product. You will not regret it. It has a really good staying power and isn't to strong

February 21, 2016

I love this perfume. Everytime I wear it I get compliments. I don't find it too smelly which I like. I have smelled angel by the same company and WAS NOT a fan. I guess it's personal preference.

August 03, 2015

This is my favorite perfume hands down. There's two versions "Eau de perfume" and "Eau de toilette" make sure you purchase the "Eau de perfume" as it's more concentrated and will last even longer. I remember the first time I found out about it, I was a teenager at the mall and they were spraying it to sample it. Sprayed it once on my shirt, got home later threw my shirt in my clothes hamper, a week later went to do laundry and my shirt still smelled just as strongly. It has since become my favorite perfume, although it is expensive it's price is comparible to that of other perfumes.

And if you enjoy this one try out some of Thierry's other perfumes, like Womanity.

January 27, 2015

This is my favourite scent to rock. It's sultry and masculine, while still being feminine and light. I loooove it, and the packaging is very interesting. It is very pricey though, so i find it at discount perfume places.