Almay Intense I-color Eyeliner - Raisin Quartz
Amazing
Good

Almay Intense I-color Eyeliner - Raisin Quartz Reviews

Ranked #799 out of 818 in Eye Liner

With the Almay Intense i-Colour Eyeliner in Raisin Quartz you can bring out brilliant contrast! The eyeliner softly defines your eyes making your natural eye colour pop!
Comes in with a build-in convenient sharpener to ensure perfect and precise applications, and resists smudging and fading all throughout the day!
Found on the main website: www.almay.com

June 06, 2016

I bought this product because it was on sale, and I needed a liner. I like the twist up ones because it's way easier for me to apply and put the perfect amount of pressure needed. Well this liner disappointed me so bad. It's like dragging a piece of wood across your eyelid. It doesn't glide at all, it drags across my eyelid and leaves a jagged line. I will use it because I don't like to waste, but I won't be purchasing it again.

1.5/5

April 05, 2009

Im not happy with this product..
    i got it because its supposed to bring out green eyes..it doesnt do that.
    it says its raisin quarts, and the package shows it being brownish purple..its just brown.
    so basically its brown eyeliner..which i could have baught for $1 instead of $5
    it works as brown eyeliner. it goes on nicely and is creamy and even has a built in sharpener, but as for doing what it says, no. its just brown eyeliner.
    sad.
    i keep trying out products to brighten my dark green eyes (this product and covergirl exact etelights) and they havent worked, idk why i keep trying, but hopefully the next product i try will actually work.