Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Lengthening

Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Lengthening Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 776 in Mascara

September 20, 2016

I like the way this mascara lengthens and volumizes. It makes my lashes long and pronounced and the colour isn't so black that it looks too unnatural. Even though it is not waterproof, it is very difficult to get off with washing your face alone, which I find frustrating. I don't like having to use makeup remover on a non-waterproof mascara.

January 22, 2016

The name is a bit of a misnomer- for stand out lashes, more than one coat is required. After a few coats, my lashes gained some volume and length. Lasted for hours without any need to touch up or tend to (like stray flakes). Easy to wash off with cleanser.

It is a great value when it is on sale, and it does go on sale quite often.

February 22, 2015

Best mascara out there. It's more than one coat but Easy to apply...3 coats gives the impression that I have full, long eylashes. Without you can't see my lashes are light, fine and very few. No smudging, long lasting and easy removal...never ever clumpy, fabulous price point

March 01, 2014

This is a really good natural/everyday mascara. This defines the lashes so well, I use this as a base for more volumizing mascaras on top for a beautiful effect.

May 29, 2013

I apply this mascara in the a.m. before going to work and never have to reapply. Plus it is great for sensitive eyes.