Always Clean Fresh Scent Pantiliners

Always Clean Fresh Scent Pantiliners Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

October 20, 2016

i really love this always super-tin liners, they are comfortable to ware. you can't barely feel that you're wearing one. best product i've ever used in my life.. thank you ALWAYS

June 09, 2016

I love these thin panini liners from always I've been using these since high school, they are super thin so you hardy even feel these in your underwear. These are easy to slip in a pocket to take on the go and are perfect for the ending of your period when you do t want to use a full size pad or tampons. Great product.

May 11, 2016

Definitely a staple product. This panty liner does exactly what it's named - keeps me feeling clean and fresh. It's very reasonably priced and does the job done. I would definitely repurchase over and over. It is also nicely packaged.

February 12, 2016

The best panty liners ever. Not to short and not to long. Even though they don't have wings they still stay in place. The only brand I use. Like the fact that they come in packs of 108

January 15, 2016

I love them they are so comfortable an flexible but it sucks that they only stick to serton underwear

January 05, 2016

I have always trusted the always brand they have a nice scent ,they are thin and discreet, perfect for light days

July 28, 2015

I love these liners they fit perfect and they work. the price is perfect I love always liners

July 28, 2015

Great product. Very thin and discreet. I prefer same brands unscented ones though.

July 28, 2015

This product works great and has a fresh scent that helps as well! I like using this product and would recommend all women to use it!

June 15, 2015

I prefer my pantiliners to not be scented, although this product worked very well. I liked how thin the liner was, yet it was very absorbent.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for