Amazing Grass Green Superfood
Good

Amazing Grass Green Superfood Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 225 in Supplements

February 12, 2017

What an "amazing" green superfood too add to any bevarage or smoothie! I always add a green powder too my smoothies in the afternoon and this particular one has such a nice sweet berry taste too it. I notice that I have a lot of energy after I use this product and I'm not as tired either. Very antioxidant rich! The one I buy is Goji & Acai and it tastes like candy and contains less than 1 gram of sugar!! It contains 5.5g of alfalfa, spinach, spirulia, cholrella, wheat and barley grass and it's completely gluten free. It also contains 994mg of fruit and vegetable blends. I like this particular blend because it contains probiotics and I noticed the other brands do not contain this. Another great feature is its GMO free and 80% of the ingredients are organic.

I buy this at nutters or superstore for $25 on sale and It lasts 30 days. Normally it's $35 regular price.

April 30, 2016

Yum! I know the ingredients might sound a bit weird but the stuff really does taste good. I add it to my post workout drinks or mix some up with a milk alternative for a quick meal replacement. I'm going to the health food store today to get another jar.

April 28, 2015

I have only ever had this in the chocolate infusion flavour because it's always on sale 50% off at my local grocery store. I have never tried this in smoothies, but I use it every day in my oatmeal. I mix in 1 scoop, add an apple and banana, and am good to go for the morning. It looks gross - I know - but it really does taste like chocolate and has so many healthy, organic, non-GMO ingredients.