Amie Skincare - Bright Eyes Very Gentle Eye Make-up Remover
Amazing

Amie Skincare - Bright Eyes Very Gentle Eye Make-up Remover Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

May 04, 2015

This makeup remover definitely is very gentle, and as such, doesn't sting my eyes (which a lot of others tend to) or cause redness. This won't remove waterproof makeup and will require extra elbow grease for heavy eyeliner and mascara. I would recommend this for those who don't wear heavy makeup day to day and/or have sensitive eyes. A good remover for light makeup!

April 30, 2015

I saturated a cotton pad and placed it on my eye for 5 seconds before wiping to allow the make-up remover to soak into my makeup for easier removal. As I used this product, I could really tell how gentle it was. It made my eyes feel really soft as I was wiping away my makeup. The only problem was that I had to go over my eyes twice to make sure all my make-up was removed. But this could be my own problem because I wear a LOT of mascara. I'm going to continue to use this product though, I liked how it gentle it was and my eyes almost seemed moisturized after!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for