Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 52 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

An electric hard skin remover for the professional removal of hard and tough skin at home. Its roller surface furnished with microgranulates removes hard skin in minutes and softens the soles of your feet in one use. Gentle and effective rotating action that allows you to utilize the entire roller. Features a replaceable head and unit is battery operated.

For more info, visit www.amope.ca

March 10, 2017

I always wanted it so my girls brought it for me for Christmas. I have very dry heels and feet in general, I found it was good for a touch up but not a deep filing. I might just need to see if there is a heavier barrel.

March 07, 2017

I was given this as a gift and was really excited. I generally give myself pedicures every 2 weeks. When I used this I found it took alot longer to get the effect of a pumice stone then there was the mess of the dry skin "dust" it goes on the tool itself and around your work area. I think this would be great in a pinch for a quick touch up just not when you want the same effect of a proper pedicure.

February 27, 2017

I absolutely love this product. I was a bit hesitant to try it but received it as a gift and I am very happy with it. After using the Amope Pedi Perfect just one time, my feet were silky smooth! I like that there are coarse replacement rollers as well. I have the wet/dry one but I prefer to use it dry.

February 15, 2017

I use this in the winter when I don't go for pedicures as often. It's great to remove any dry skin I may have on my heels. I also use it on my husbands feet where he gets calluses on his big toe and heel. So far I haven't replaced the file yet and we've had it for about 6 months. It's still working!

January 18, 2017

This product is amazing got it for Christmas and have been using it at least once a week and I am beyond happy with the results of you are embrassed about your feet this will boost your confidence back up to be able to wear gorgeous sandals

January 05, 2017

I got one for xmas. Ive been wanting one for a long time. I couldnr believe how easy to use it was and it did hurt it kind of ticked. My 2 yr old was even able to help. Its so easy to use. The only thing that was kind of gross was the pile of skindust on the floor. It removes so much in so little time. After i was done I applied my foot cream. I used it with dry feet going to try it in the shower today.

December 06, 2016

as someone who doesn't really wear shoes in the summer or socks ever my feet are usually quite rough, so i was really excited when i had won this in a silent auction basket, this really did the trick to keep my feet feeling nice

November 30, 2016

I just bought this foot file as a Christmas present. I have a friend that told me it works great on dried heels and so I think I will get one for myself after the holidays. I keep seeing a commercial on tv during The Bachelorette show and that is what made me purchase it as a gift. I hope my mother loves it.

November 03, 2016

I purchased this product for myself and i love it it works really well i can now show off my heels in a pair of sandals and not worry about my cracked heels. love it

September 06, 2016

My hubby bought this months ago for my cracked heels. I absolutely love it! I noticed a big improvement with the skin on my feet. I highly recommend it.