Amopé Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 50 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

An electric hard skin remover for the professional removal of hard and tough skin at home. Its roller surface furnished with microgranulates removes hard skin in minutes and softens the soles of your feet in one use. Gentle and effective rotating action that allows you to utilize the entire roller. Features a replaceable head and unit is battery operated.

For more info, visit www.amope.ca

January 05, 2017

I got one for xmas. Ive been wanting one for a long time. I couldnr believe how easy to use it was and it did hurt it kind of ticked. My 2 yr old was even able to help. Its so easy to use. The only thing that was kind of gross was the pile of skindust on the floor. It removes so much in so little time. After i was done I applied my foot cream. I used it with dry feet going to try it in the shower today.

December 06, 2016

as someone who doesn't really wear shoes in the summer or socks ever my feet are usually quite rough, so i was really excited when i had won this in a silent auction basket, this really did the trick to keep my feet feeling nice

November 30, 2016

I just bought this foot file as a Christmas present. I have a friend that told me it works great on dried heels and so I think I will get one for myself after the holidays. I keep seeing a commercial on tv during The Bachelorette show and that is what made me purchase it as a gift. I hope my mother loves it.

November 03, 2016

I purchased this product for myself and i love it it works really well i can now show off my heels in a pair of sandals and not worry about my cracked heels. love it

September 06, 2016

My hubby bought this months ago for my cracked heels. I absolutely love it! I noticed a big improvement with the skin on my feet. I highly recommend it.

September 06, 2016

I had asked for this as a gift. I do like this very much but I still do have to get a pedi every other month. it is great for in between up keep just not for all the time.... and lets be honest ladies who doesn't want a pedi???? so like i said its great for maintaining

August 31, 2016

I received the Pedi Perfect product as a gift and am in love. No more spa appointments, I can keep up with my pedicure at home. The gadget is easy to use and stops if you press to hard not to hurt yourself. Your skin gets soft in minutes, even at the heels! I highly recommend this product! I dont know how I could ever go without it.

June 20, 2016

Love this. IT works so well I got mine in my stocking this year and it works great. I use it in between pedicures and it does the job. I have yet to have to buy a new roller and I probably use it once a week to once every two weeks.

June 20, 2016

I'm a dancer so my feet are gross and flacky. I used to buff my heels all the time because they were ruff from dancing barefeet. I used the amopé pedi perfect foot file and instantly loved it! works very well and removes all dry skin

May 17, 2016

I'm a person who has thyroid problems. My skin is so dry, especially my feet. This product mades my feet look like I had a pedicure. No more dry ugly feet. Amopé Pedi is the best product to use. Trust me, once you've used it, you will throw away all those other products.