Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit
Amazing

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 404 in Makeup

June 30, 2016

I've tried this product on multiple different occasions and I've even asked other friends to try using this product on me... No matter what I do, this product looks extremely streeky on my face. I simply cannot get this product to properly blend for me.

March 02, 2016

I really like the colour palette of this contour kit, but I wasn't the happiest with the consistency. I find it a little difficult to blend and I have to use quite a bit before I achieve a noticeable amount of definition. That being said, my makeup looks better than ever and the different colours allow me to use this kit at any time of the year.

July 06, 2015

I bought the ABH Contour Kit in Light and immediately regretted it. First of all it's too dark for me in general. The highlighting colors don't do much for me and none of the contour colors work for me either. Now this could be my fault because I heard they're coming out with a Fair option later on. But I think even disregarding the fact the shades don't work for me I still don't like this palette. Also it's EXTREMELY warm toned. When it comes to contouring that's definitely not what you want. I think it almost makes me look dirty. The creams are also extremely thick and seem to move around my foundation when I try to blend it out and break it up which ends up looking terrible.