Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1019 in Lipstick

November 24, 2016

I had heard so many people talk about this liquid lipstick and decided to go for it with my Sephora VIB sale discount. I had swatched it before but the colours never really spoke to me but I decided to take a better look since it has such a cult following.

I went for the shade Ashton which is a really beautiful neutral brown with pink undertones. The colour is amazing, I really love it! The formula is quite drying so I recommend wearing a good moisturizing balm underneath, but the staying power is great. It does kind of wear off as you eat and drink but I think that's pretty standard. The price isn't outrageous but there are a lot of way more affordable options out there from the drugstore...I probably wouldn't have picked it up without the discount.

I'd love to try some of the other shades in the future.

October 08, 2016

These liquid lipsticks are really nice. They stay on all day. Definitely worth the price. It is a great matte lipstick to have that won't budge all day!

August 12, 2016

Although paying so much for a lipstick isn't ideal, I absolutely recommend this brand of liquid lipsticks, it is my favourite by far. The formula is super lightweight, so you can barely tell you're wearing anything. The lipstick also lasts a really long time without the need to reapply. I've worn the red (Sarafine) for a night out on the town and after MANY drinks and a full meal, it didn't move at all, and I didn't need to reapply.

August 04, 2016

I decided to purchase one of these in the colour Kathryn as I heard many mixed reviews on it and I wanted to try it out for myself. Holy crap it is so pigmented and beautiful. Dries to matte and it is so hard to come off!!!
I will be buying more

July 24, 2016

I like ABH liquid lipsticks but I find they're too drying on my lips. They dry out within an hour or so and make it very uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. I like that they're matte and transfer proof but they're just too over drying. I prefer Kat Von D and Too Faced.

July 22, 2016

I am obsessed with this lipstick - I own 30 shades - some discontinued now but I love every single one. The colours are beautiful and so pigmented, you only need one swipe to get full opacity. These dry down completely matte but they don't dry your lips out which is a huge plus!! I've gotten so many of my friends hooked on this lipstick!

July 11, 2016

Fabulous product! I was so excited about these coming out in Canada! I have 4 already and the collection is growing. They go on smoothly and even feel hydrating and they last all day! I always recommend retouching after a drink or meals but I highly recommend!

July 07, 2016

I'd rate these lipsticks at the top of the liquid lipstick category. They go on very smooth and hydrating, but stay matte to the touch. They just feel very luxurious.
Only thing I would say is the darker colours tend to be a bit more drying and flake... but that can happen with a lot of brands!

July 04, 2016

It is a bit on the expensive side, but you will love the colour. I would say it has a medium consistency (not too runny when you pull the wand out, and not too stiff either). It will dry on your lips quickly. The only problem is- you have about one shot to get this right.

June 08, 2016

it is the perfect lipstick to use if you want your lips to look smooth and defined. It applies very easily and dries fast. It lasts all day and never makes your lips feel dry or dehydrated. Really love the product!