Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1057 in Lipstick

January 20, 2017

These liquid lipsticks are a little pricey but so worth it!. There is a large range of beautiful pigmented shades. Full coverage and pretty transfer resistant. They are matte and very drying so you need to exfoliate and moisturize those lips!!

January 17, 2017

Picked up my first a couple months ago in the shade Ashton. Such a gorgeous warm toned brown.

Pros:
    - easy to use/apply
    - feels light on the lips (can barely feel it at all honestly)
    - very opaque/pigmented (I only needed 1-2 swipes)
    - long wearing and no feathering (doesn't break down unless of course you're eating oily foods)
    - minimal transfer (don't see it on cups when I'm sipping my tea/coffee)

Cons:
    - you do need to touch this up after eating, I find this to fade from the middle out
    - if you have very dry lips make sure you prep them properly before application

Overall, will repurchase as the pros definitely outweigh the cons and there are so many universally flattering shades for all skin tones. I do want to mention that some shades dry just slightly darker than it may look in case you're purchasing online- do make sure to look up swatches online!

January 13, 2017

This liquid lipstick is amazing for coverage, pigment and application. The liquid lipstick dries down quickly but I find it feels very chalky and drying wen its on the lips. It does last all night long and it kiss proof but only until you get it wet, either by licking your lips or drinking, then it smudges everywhere.

December 09, 2016

This is awesome. Don't remember the name of my shade, but it's almost a nude for me but adds a little shiny and smooth and pretty to my mouth. Smells delish and stays on for hours. Great product

November 24, 2016

I had heard so many people talk about this liquid lipstick and decided to go for it with my Sephora VIB sale discount. I had swatched it before but the colours never really spoke to me but I decided to take a better look since it has such a cult following.

I went for the shade Ashton which is a really beautiful neutral brown with pink undertones. The colour is amazing, I really love it! The formula is quite drying so I recommend wearing a good moisturizing balm underneath, but the staying power is great. It does kind of wear off as you eat and drink but I think that's pretty standard. The price isn't outrageous but there are a lot of way more affordable options out there from the drugstore...I probably wouldn't have picked it up without the discount.

I'd love to try some of the other shades in the future.

October 08, 2016

These liquid lipsticks are really nice. They stay on all day. Definitely worth the price. It is a great matte lipstick to have that won't budge all day!

August 12, 2016

Although paying so much for a lipstick isn't ideal, I absolutely recommend this brand of liquid lipsticks, it is my favourite by far. The formula is super lightweight, so you can barely tell you're wearing anything. The lipstick also lasts a really long time without the need to reapply. I've worn the red (Sarafine) for a night out on the town and after MANY drinks and a full meal, it didn't move at all, and I didn't need to reapply.

August 04, 2016

I decided to purchase one of these in the colour Kathryn as I heard many mixed reviews on it and I wanted to try it out for myself. Holy crap it is so pigmented and beautiful. Dries to matte and it is so hard to come off!!!
    I will be buying more

July 24, 2016

I like ABH liquid lipsticks but I find they're too drying on my lips. They dry out within an hour or so and make it very uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. I like that they're matte and transfer proof but they're just too over drying. I prefer Kat Von D and Too Faced.

July 22, 2016

I am obsessed with this lipstick - I own 30 shades - some discontinued now but I love every single one. The colours are beautiful and so pigmented, you only need one swipe to get full opacity. These dry down completely matte but they don't dry your lips out which is a huge plus!! I've gotten so many of my friends hooked on this lipstick!