Andalou naturals Lavender and Biotin shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #858 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 18, 2016

I love this product! Not too heavy and my hair is healthier. Will continue to but this product!
I love tge price too as it's not very expensive. I got this product fron Well.ca. Andalou has an anazing product line

December 18, 2015

Needed very little shampoo to get my hair clean, I have very oily hair, with a background in hair, I use a very small amount and scrub the scalp, it doesn't suds up I rinse and repeat, and have a very good clean, my hair doesn't feel stripped, and it smells great. Conditioner is very moisturizing, I soak my ends and let it sit. Very tangle free and soft.

September 18, 2015

My purchase of this product was, I confess, largely price-motivated. It was cheaper than many of the other natural options, and I far prefer natural products. I loved the clean scent of this hair washing duo. No heavy perfumes, just a nice, natural lavender. The texture of both products is nice, not too heavy. The shampoo gave a decent lather, bu the conditioner failed to "spread" as much as I would have liked. Nonetheless, The fairly small bottles lasted quite a while. I tend to have drier hair and this product didn't do much in terms of moisturizing, but it did leave nice body and no residue, which I like. It didn't create any greasy situations, and even after a few days of not washing, my hair remained bouncy and clean-looking. My hair also seems thicker after using it over the span of several months. Overall, it definitely resulted in some good hair days!

June 12, 2015

This is great for any hair type.Love the smell!

May 30, 2014

If your like me and looking for natural and organic shampooing and conditioner then this one is for you. I was doing the no 'poo method (baking soda, water) but I found it wasn't really cleaning my hair. I use andalou skincare products so I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner. LOVE LOVE LOVE... Organic and non- GMO and gets hair clean without the added cancer and hormonal disruptor chemicals. I am hooked on this product!! Totally recommend to anyone and everyone. Plus at about $10 a bottle to price isnt bad either.