Andrea Eye Q's Makeup Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

June 06, 2016

Had to get these recently while out at the cottage, found them in the Bargain Shop for a few dollars. I have the complete opposite experience than some other advisors; instead of the pads being dry mine are all super flush with an oil based remover. They are tiny round pieces and one little one can do my entire face (was out of makeup removers, had to double duty this), including eye makeup. They took off the black. They left my face super oily after, but was like having an overnight serum on my face and hydrated it a lot. B/c it left my face so oily I can see why they're supposed to be just an eye makeup remover. But the oiliness didn't cause any problems.

June 11, 2014

I absolutely love these!!! I love the pink bottle, brown bottle is oily and I personally didn't like oil on my face.

November 02, 2012

I wasn't a fan of these at all. Like the other reviewer, I found these pads to be dry when I took them out the package. At first, I thought it was just the top ones, and as I would get down the tube, they would be more moist. That wasn't the case at all. I didn't find that they removed my make up very well. Eye shadow came off easy (but it comes off easy with anything, even just water). My eye liner and mascara pretty much stayed on my face. I had to use something else to remove what was remaining.

June 02, 2012

The other day I decided to pop into Winners to see what kind of goodies I could find in their beauty section. I came across a two-pack of Andrea Eye Q's makeup remover pads for $7.99. I had seen the product before, but never gave it a second glance. I'm not sure what possessed me to pick it up this time, but I did.

These eye makeup remover pads are apparently available in different varieties. The one I picked up was for waterproof & long lasting makeup. While I don't use waterproof cosmetics very often, I have been religiously using my Urban Decay eye primer, and I have found that this makes my eye makeup really stay put throughout the day. In my books, that is certainly long lasting, so I gave these little wipes a try.

When I got home that evening, I opened up one of the packages right away and pulled out a single pad. My initial impression was a serious lack of excitement. The pad itself was very small and very thin, and seemed to be fairly dry. I had my doubts that this little pad would do anything. Well, boy was I wrong! The first ingredient listed is mineral oil. I never realized how effective it would be to remove long lasting makeup.

I used one pad per eye, making use of both sides, and it completely removed my eye shadow and liner. It even removed most of my mascara, although it did leave a few pieces behind on my cheeks (hence the 4.5/5 rating on effectiveness).

While I picked my package up at Winners, their stock varies significantly from day to day. I believe you can find it online at www.well.ca (free shipping with no minimum order!) and likely at your neighborhood drug store.

I hope this review was useful!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic