Annabelle BIGSHOW Lip Shine

Annabelle BIGSHOW Lip Shine Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 678 in Lip Gloss

August 30, 2016

The Annabelle BIGSHOW Lip Shine is the best lip shine ever! I love the fact that it is moisturizing, and that the shine is to die for as well as the slight tint it does. I always use it for touch ups during the day. I highly recommend this product!

June 11, 2016

This product is a nice gloss, not too thick and gives decent coverage.. I used liner with it and it wore off within an hour so I feel like there are better products out there if you don't want to be constantly reapplying. I would use it over a lipstick to give a little shimmer.

March 23, 2016

I am not a huge fan of lipstick because I find alot of them to be heavy and cakey that's why I love wearing lipgloss it feels light and I love the little bit of color with shine .I have tried different kinds and I really like this one,it has good staying power and Moisturizes my lips ,I think the color is great too ,its not bold or bright ,definitely a good product