Annabelle Cosmetics Biggy Bronzer

Annabelle Cosmetics Biggy Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 285 in Bronzer

February 23, 2016

i like this bronzer, i find that it doesn work i have to put alot on tho. but for the price it was worth it. i use it for contouring , will buy this again.

October 01, 2015

Biggy bronzer by Annabelle is a very good product. I've bought it when I've got a white dress and I looked too pale for that dress. So with biggy bronzer, I look like a girl coming from south beaches!

May 03, 2015

This bronzer is HUGE and has three different shades of bronzer running through it. I have the matte version which I really love. It adds the perfect sunkissed glow.

April 30, 2015

Un super bon produit pour redonner un teint santé et surtout un look je reviens de voyage .... Bref il fait son travail et redonne à votre peau une bonne mine la texture poudreuse est agréable et facile à appliquer , Un peu brillant donc il faut faire attention à la quantité car l'effet est remarqué .

August 09, 2014

The latest purchase of a bronzer and I have to say that this product blends amazingly.
What I like is that it is not too matte nor too glittery.
Pretty subtle.
You can pile this up as well to make a more intense bronzer for contouring or just keep it simple for an extra glow.
Great bronzer and worth the $10 spent on it.
The compact is bigger than usual ones, no mirror though.
Also this product is Paraben free, Fragrance free,Gluten Free.Hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested.which is really important for me.
I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again.