Annabelle Cosmetics Eye Makeup Remover Lotion Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

July 31, 2015

I love the way this pumps! So much easier than guessing how much i need when using a traditional bottle. Works great to remove eye makeup as well. I am a contact lens wearer and this product hasn't irritated my eyes at all.

April 08, 2015

Not for me. This one always burns :(

April 08, 2015

I really like the pump dispenser. I just put a cotton circle on it and press down a pump or two, depending on how much makeup I am wearing, and it works great! It doesn't burn my eyes which I find is a common problem for me and makeup removers, it's gentle and it works. It's oil free and hypo-allergenic and paraben free. It contains Aloe Vera, which I like and Cucumber extract. It doesn't have a harsh smell.

December 02, 2014

I found that the Annabelle eye makeup remover stung my eyes. The product also smudged my eye makeup around but NOT removing it off of my face. I wanted to love this product but unfortunately it doesn't suit my needs.

October 16, 2013

It says it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes because of its natural ingredients and it doesnt burn at all, ive got it in my eyes millions of time. Im so glad I tried this. It says you dont have to wash your face after but honestly, unless you wanna wake up the next day with a big ol mount everest on your forehead, then I suggest you wash your face. Other than than, I love it and I really love the convince of the dispencer. Its like the beauty blender cleaning agent dispencer and it just makes it easier and faster to clean your face. It even works with waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

March 17, 2013

Well let's just say that this product totally surprised me!
I usually buy the more expensive make-up removers (lancome) but always found them a little too oily, so i went looking for another make-up remover. i found this product, and decided to try it out. i saw the price, and noticed it was pretty cheap (around $8 for 170ml) so i thought, why not? i didn't expect much from it seeing that it was super cheap. in my surprise, it actually worked great! i am a waterproof make-up kind of girl, and generally drugstore make-up remover doesn't work too well for me but this totally did the trick! one problem i have with this product though, is that it irritates my eyes a bit but it's manageable. so if you have super sensitive eyes, i would definitely not recommend this product! but otherwise, try it. it's so cheap, so it won't hurt even if you don't like it!

January 24, 2013

I generally dislike eye makeup removers because they are usually too oily while not especially effective. This coming from someone who rarely wears waterproof makeup (so that is rarely the culprit).

The new eye makeup remover lotion from Annabelle is the best I've ever used. It has a pump applicator which is so easy to use, and takes off all of my eye makeup without leaving an oily residue behind. You need to use those cotton pads (any type) with the applicator - if you use Qtips or tissue, it will squirt everywhere.

The price is right inline with what other drugstore brands charge, but as I say the effectiveness (at least for my needs) is superior. I definitely recommend it!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!