Annabelle Cosmetics Le Gloss Lip Shine Reviews

Ranked #525 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Fall in love with color, all over again: sophisticated color and shine from pure pigments. Luxurious feel from nourishing honey nectar.

February 05, 2015

I wasn't overly pleased with the feel of this product. It went on smooth yet was sticky and gross feeling on my lips (perhaps a thinner formula would be better) I wont be buying this product again! I was expecting a sheer, glistening lip gloss to pucker up to.

1.5/5

February 04, 2015

It was think, sticky and goopy. i was expecting better.

February 03, 2015

Great product. Stays on for 3-4 hours before you need to reapply.

February 03, 2015

I did not enjoy this product. It was not slick and smooth after application. It was think, sticky and goopy. Would not recommend.

February 03, 2015

Dont have much colour selections to choose from, pricey

December 02, 2014

i buy these from time to time, but as the colour range doesn't change that much, they aren't my first choice as I'm always drawn to whatever is new this season. if you like the same colour this might be a good line as they don't change often.

July 08, 2014

I have this lip gloss in several shades, but the shade Breathless is my absolute favorite. It's a light, nude-y pink with just a hint of kind of a gold shimmer, and it looks lovely on my fair skin. It's quite thick (a pro in my opinion), but not too sticky; so that's nice. It's a lipgloss, so it lasts about as long as any other; the tube is pretty easy to cart around with you for touch-ups, though! I've gone through many tubes of this color already, and will definitely rebuy when this one is finished!

April 07, 2010

I had coupons to try out the Annabelle Le Gloss so I decided to try them out. I got mine in the shades Rose Reflex - a frosty, mauvy pink, and SuperStar - a nude/beige, shimmery gloss. The regular price for these lipglosses was $5.99 CAD. When I saw the Rose Reflex shade, I thought it was so pretty and that it would be as pigmented as it looked in the tube, however, when I tried it at home, I was a little disappointed to find that it went on pretty sheerly, however, it did give them a nice, natural tint of color and shine, which is good for spring. The SuperStar goes on clear on the lips, but you do notice the shimmer.

When worn on their own, they feel a little too sticky/tacky for my taste, so lately I've been only using them on top of my lipstick and I love this combination instead. They make the lipstick look shiny and the SuperStar shade gives it the added shimmer that really helps highlight the center of the lips, making them look fuller. In terms of the stickiness, when it is on top of a lipstick, I don't seem to have the same problem. It blends in quite well with the creaminess of the lipstick.

Another positive aspect to this gloss is its packaging. The fact that it comes in a squeezable tube makes it possible to get all of the gloss out. The tube does come with a sponge tip applicator, so it doesn't create a mess on your lips. I would probably buy these again if they were on sale and would only use them over lipsticks. It's an average product, but if they work on the pigmentation and stickiness, it would be great.

February 11, 2010

Great Lip Gloss. Great Price!
it feels natural.
Always have one in my purse!

November 03, 2009

It`s a very mediocre product. I used it maybe twice and moved on.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?