Good

Annabelle Cosmetics Liquid Eye Liner in Black Out Reviews

Ranked #595 out of 776 in Eye Liner

February 16, 2016

So.very.easy.
It's perfect. It's affordable, it goes on great, cruelty free, and Canadian.
I add it over top of my smooth liner for a super perfect crisp, waterproof black line.

January 04, 2016

For years this was my go-to eyeliner. It goes on easy with smoth application and has solid black pigmentation. The felt tip does start to fray a little on the end, but with a steady hand, it doesn't cause any problems. Even with a not-so-steady hand, the application is quite good! The only reason I don't use this one so much anymore is because I don't really wear bold lines from liquid liner anymore. I've switched up for softer looks but my trusty Annabelle is always there when I want s more dramatic line.

January 10, 2015

I have used this product almost everyday for the last 10 years. I have tried more expensive brands and they were either not as black as this one and would end up looking more dark grey, OR, they were waterproof and I am not a fan of waterproof eye makeup because I'd rather not scrub my eyes more than I have to. I always end up going back to this one and will likely never stray again. The felt tip makes for easy application as well and washes off with any kind of facial cleaner. For someone like me who goes through a lot of liquid eyeliner, it is a great product for the price which is UNDER $10! Love it.

December 02, 2014

A highly pigmented eyeliner that glides on beautifully. The only con is that it is very sensitive to water and smudges like crazy.

June 14, 2014

Have tried many different brands of eyeliner over the years, yet keep on coming back to this one! It never fails, very easy to control, with a great felt tip and the eyeliner itself lasts a very reasonable amount of time. One small bottle seems to last me three months or more.

August 11, 2013

This eyeliner goes on a bit streaky. Not my favorite.

September 22, 2011

I have come to prefer liquid eyeliner to most other forms (gel, etc) and love other products from Annabelle so I decided to give this one a go.
For a small package this product still lasts quite a bit of time. In fact the website claims that "The small tapered tube gives up as much as 830 applications!"
It has a felt-like tip as the website says and I agree with the claim that it is precise. It is also very easy to handle. I find that it lasts me all day and still looks good and I don't normally feel like I need to reapply it later or fix spots because it stays on pretty well
I would most definitely recommend this to someone else, especially those who prefer a liquid eyeliner or are looking to try one. It's a beauty must for someone in that case. It's small, you get a ton of application out of it and you get a great product at a great price!

January 26, 2010

The precision felt tip is quite accurate but over time, little hairs from the tip become loose. It smudges only if you rub it so it is not exactly smudgeproof like it says on the product. It is not waterproof. It is hypoallergenic if you are afraid it will cause an allergy reaction. All in all, it is a pretty good liquid eyeliner. Annabelle just needs to make it waterproof.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play