Anti-Aging Moisturizing Skin Cream For Face & Body with Matrixyl

Anti-Aging Moisturizing Skin Cream For Face & Body with Matrixyl Reviews

1 review
Ranked #362 out of 1163 in Facial Lotions & Creams

November 20, 2015

The container is a pump bottle - sweet! And one pump is enough to cover my face - therefore should suffice for others too.

A lot of the ingredients I was unsure of - but it has Peppermint and Green Tea Oil - two stimulating ingredients!

The cream goes on smoothly, and day One tingled quite a bit for a minute or so. Activation from the Peppermint (I'm assuming).

Once the lotion has dried, my skin feels SO soft!

Within an hour of my initial application, the redness (that was on my face before using the lotion) disappeared from my make-up free weekend face.

By Day Two, The tingling only lasted a few seconds.

I can apply makeup within 5 minutes of applying the lotion to my face - just enough time to get dressed and my hair done after my shower - time is of the essence for me!

At no point has my skin felt clamy, dry, too moist, or tight - this is tough to find with a lot of moisturizers out there.

The fine lines around my eyes are disappearing as well - I feel using NaturalScience Anti-Aging Cream in conjunction with Even Glo Vitamin C Serum beforehand has truly made a fabulous effect on my face.

Maybe that's why I got carded a few nights ago at the LCBO?? SWEET!

By the end of my first week using NaturalScience Anti-Aging Cream with Matrixyl, Here's my overall analysis:

- I'm satisfied
    - My normal morning redness is a lot less noticable and even with my skin tone
    - My face feels super soft
    - I got carded at the liquor store at 36 years old without any makeup on (so I look at least 25 years old or younger)