Arbonne Baby Care Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 392 in Lotions

A gentle lotion formulated for delicate skin that soothes, softens and conditions skin, while helping to reduce redness and irritation. (8.5 fl oz./251 ml)

October 24, 2016

Arbonne lady gave me a sample to try and give feedback on. Product felt nice for a few minutes but the smell is unbearable(supposed to be fragrance free??). If you like smelling like a spice rack..this is for you but personally I'd rather have no smells or something fresh or fruity. Price wise, this product is a bit much. Sorry Arbonne...just not going to use this on my baby

August 02, 2016

This lotion is amazing for sensitive skin. I do not have a child and I am not afraid to say that I use this product for my eczema. My skin gets so dry and I have tried so many different creams. Most, just leave my skin oily or waxy. This lotion absorbs in seconds and leaves no scent. It is perfect for eczema and psoriasis sufferers.

June 29, 2016

This is by far my favourite lotion for my child. She is over 2 years old and I still use it. So it's not just for babies. It leaves her skin so soft. I find a bottle has last me a really long time as well.

April 05, 2016

My second born had baby acne for a long time.
I used a bunch of different products until i found Arbonne baby lotion.
This lotion took his irritated acne away in 2 days. It was a dramatic change.
I beleive in Arbonne products. Their products are clean and natural and free of harmful chemicals.

Its lightweight, soothing to skin, very light fragrance, beautiful packaging

January 31, 2016

I have used this product for my sensitive skin in the winter and it works amazing! A lot of other products make my skin burn and more red. This lotion is soothing and keeps my skin nice and moisturized all day. It is also a nice light cream for after you shave your legs if you find your skin is sensitive.

October 22, 2014

Helped with my daughters dry skin. Keeps things smooth. Helped with her eczema. Not greasy

August 06, 2014

A friend of mine got this for their son who had issues with their skin. She said she loved it. This product has been popping up quite a bit from what I see and hear from my friends and family.

May 23, 2014

Love this lotion!
Use it every day on my toddler!
Her skin is amazing! :)

October 04, 2013

I am using these products on my seven year old as it's paraben free. There are no harsh chemicals used either in it. It's great for anyone with eczema. I have recommended to many and they have liked the results .

July 10, 2013

Great natural product for my baby!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS