Arbonne Clear Advantage
Good

Arbonne Clear Advantage Reviews

Ranked #342 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Item#: 424 Clear Advantage Clarifying Set Save 10% and you will have the advantage of clear skin with this set. Includes Clear Advantage Clarifying Wash, Clarifying Toner, Clarifying Lotion and Skin Support Dietary Supplemen

April 24, 2015

My daughter had an acne breakout, and her skin noticeably improved within a couple of days of using the treatment. Great results

March 03, 2015

I'm soo happy I found this set! After using a really strong dermatology grade acne line that was too harsh for my skin (think 5% benzoyl peroxide), this has saved my skin and really helped bring it back to a much calmer state. I also love using the Calm cleanser. The salicylic acid products in this line don't dry my skin out or irritate it in any way, and in fact help my breakouts heal much much faster. I learned a lesson not to use products that irritate my skin.

August 18, 2014

It is mild, I would buy this if you have very mild acne. Proactiv works ten times better than this. But if you are looking for an all natural product than I would give this a try for sure!

September 12, 2013

This is a great product ever for acne. Doesn't dry out the skin. And this clears your acne like no other. The best part is that's its all natural. My favorite is the acne spot treatment for that one or two odd zits I get once or twice in the month. Must have in ur cabinet.

September 11, 2013

I like these products because they are plant-based formulas, but still effective without messing up your skin's pH or moisture balance.

September 04, 2013

Clear Advantage has helped with my blemishes a lot. The smell is pleasant, the product isn't over-drying. It makes my skin feel clean.

July 11, 2013

I've used the clarifying wash for over a year. It has a higher amount of salicyclic acid (the stuff that works to clear your skin) than other brands. I've seen a lot of other brands at 0.5% salicyclic acid, but this wash has 1%. It has NEVER irritated my skin. They don't put in a bunch of fillers or parfum in it that bothers a lot of skin types. What you get is a clean product for clear, clean skin. You don't have to use a ton of it to wash your face either so I found it lasted a long time. It works if you use it consistently. I don't get the breakouts I did before.

December 08, 2009

I have suffered from acne since I was literally 9 years old. I have tried everything out there from what you can get on the drug store shelves to medicated ointment to pills. Nothing really stopped my oily complexion. I really thought that nothing would. Well, a friend of mine recommended this for me, and since I have been used to paying at least $100 for sets smaller than this, I figured I would try it.

Well, it is completely natural with only 2% salicylic acid (and that is in the 'on the spot blemish treatment') as everything else is 1% or less. I love it because it is organic! It doesn't stain my washcloths (or bleach them like some of the stuff I used) and my skin never feels like it is chemical burned (since there isn't any chemicals!). It's really not that pricey when you realize that it comes with face wash, toner, moisturizer and vitamins! I have been using it for 5 years and my skin has never rejected it! I would recommend it to anyone!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for