Good

Arbonne fc5 foot cream Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 164 in Foot Care

September 19, 2016

LOVE IT!!!! I can't live without this foot cream. You can feel its cooling almost instantly and leaves my feet feeling soft. I definitely recommend this to anyone that has issues with their feet as I do (nerve disease).

April 03, 2016

This stuff really does work! I could actually tell that the dead skin on my feet was loosening after only 10 short minutes. After $20 for 4 fl Oz and then reading the product information says "massage a generous amount.." I was quite concerned! This is the one down fall of this and many of the Arbonne products, I find that they are over priced. And although I really really like this product I can't see spending the money in it again! The tube lasted about a month (actually a little less then a month). So I would suggest this to the people who have money to spend on the extras in life but I feel that you can get an equally good product for less money (try O'Keeffe's foot cream, $5-$9 and s little goes a long way!)

November 25, 2015

This arbonne cooling foot creme is amazing. The smell is a little off, its supposed to smell like peppermint but Im kind of iffy if it does. But it works fantastic. If you have sore aching feet after being on them all day I would definitely recommend this product. My feet hurt after standing on them all day at work. I tried foot soaks, epsom salts, it provided some relief for a little bit. I found this gem through a neighbour and figured I'd try it. Holy it was amazing. I put it on and after about 10 minutes my feet didnt hurt anymore. I was in awe.

AND, this product is vegan, not tested on animals, non gmo, no parabens, no dyes, the list goes on and on.

All in all this is an amazing product and I would recommend it to anyone with sore feet.

March 09, 2015

Great foot lotion. Smells nice and minty. Takes care of the dead skin and calluses on my feet not a problem.