Ardene Leggings
Amazing

Ardene Leggings Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 43 in Leggings & Tights

May 16, 2016

They are cheaply made but fo9r the price you pay for them I don't mind that they only last for a bit considering I only usually wear leggings 3 maybe 4 months of the year

October 30, 2015

I don't like Ardene Leggings very much at all. Low quality and just not very nice. I would much rather pay more for a better brand.

August 12, 2015

Lot's of cute accessories to chose from but don't expect them to last. I like to go here for weddings and events but only ever expect the product to last for one use.

August 12, 2015

lots of styles and colors and designs but dont expect these leggings to last a long time.. these snag and tear easily

1.5/5

April 13, 2015

Not good quality at all, I am never buying leggings from Ardene again! I'm sorry but the fabric was just waaaay too thin and they got a hole in them right away... not worth the buy.

March 30, 2015

Their leggings are not good quality, and the fit is not good. When I bought two different styles, on both they were cut exactly the same way on the front and back, despite the fact that there obviously needs to be more fabric on the back. This lead to inadequate coverage, and it was a waste of money.

March 05, 2015

Cheap, but poor quality. They are super comfy, I just wish they lasted more than a couple months