Aunt jemima original pancake mix

Aunt jemima original pancake mix Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

Very inexpensive and tastes just as good as handmade from scratch ones. The great part is this saves time for those with busy lives. You can make them as thick or thin as you would like by adding more or less water. Aunt Jemima has always had good pan cake mix. I remember these when I was little.

June 20, 2016

I crave these pancakes about three times a year lol. There is something about the taste, it's so distinct. They come out perfect every time. They are very quick and easy and you can add fruit, syrup, anything you want. A fun tasty treat on a long weekend.

March 30, 2016

I prefer homemade pancakes, but sometimes I don't feel like making them and these are a great alternative. I love the buttermilk pancake mix. It really does make fluffy pancakes with a creamy, slightly sweet taste. I also love that the mix is plain because it is very versatile; I add ingredients like chocolate chips, cocoa powder, cinnamon, flavour drops, pumpkin, etc. to change it up and the pancakes always turn out great!

March 29, 2016

Aunt jemima is a well known and trusted brand! I love pancakes. Perfect breakfast and I even love them dinner.
Always delicious and easy to prepare. Yummy.

March 29, 2016

I love to make pancakes and waffles at home for breakfast and I think that this brand is by far the best that I've tried, I love to make the batter a little thick and add things like chocolate chips or blueberries. Very yummy!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml