Aveda Confixor Liquid Gel

Aveda Confixor Liquid Gel Reviews

Ranked #1762 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Aveda Confixor Conditioning Fixative

September 12, 2016

This product works quite well. I usually use it when I travel to areas with high humidity. It keeps my hair under control and curly! It's a bit expensive as Aveda products are, but I lasts a long time which is great!

September 01, 2009

I have naturally curly hair & the stylist suggested this product specifically to avoid "crunchiness" that can occur with mousse. I use about a quarter-size squeeze of product & work it through my towel-dried hair, then use a diffuser. If I miss parts of my head then I get frizz. But, the product does help to define my curls, and true to her word, there is no crunch factor. Maybe I'm cheap but I paid $25 for a bottle and I'm sure I can find something that works just as well for less.

August 23, 2009

My hair stylist recommended this. It smells fantastic and really helps hold curl. I even use it when I straighten my hair. I cannot live without this product. It is light, not heavy like other gels.

June 02, 2009

My hairdresser recommended this product to me when they started carrying Aveda products. My hair is very fine and poker straight naturally. I started using this product to help hold curls because it always seemed that my curls would drop even 20 minutes after having set them.

This product works incredibly well. I put it on the ends of my hair when its wet before I blow-dry. I then use a 1" ceramic barrel to create luscious curls that last all day. I'm thrilled that I have finally found a product that holds my curls for more than 20 minutes. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone who wants to have long lasting curls without having to go to a stylist every morning to get them.

ps. how come curls stay in all day.. or even for two days when a stylist does them while hardly using any product at all?? just a thought

April 19, 2009

My hairstylist recommended this product to me.

I have crazy curls and this has become one of my main products. I mix it with a little bit of styling cream and scrunch it into my curls. It keeps them from frizzing and smells amazing. I was a bit leary of the price, but one bottle lasts me for about 6 months so well worth it!

August 10, 2008

I have impossible hair - crazzzy curls that respond to humidity in the blink of an eye. Goodbye frizzy locks. I actually mix it together with Aveda's curl enhancer lotion for a kick*** curl/control/frizease concoction. I actually bought it because I love the smell of Aveda's Shampure line and wanted my hair to smell like that all of the time even if I don't use the Shampure poo (my choice is Aveda Curly poo and conditioner). I mixed the curl enhancer lotion with the Confixor on a whim to attain the signature smell and genius was born.

A little does go a long way, even in my mane, so use sparingly if you don't want to go to the crunchy end of the spectrum. It seems to lock moisture into my hair (perhaps con"fixing" in the moisture, heheheh); use less product when in humidity!

February 15, 2007

This product is THE best buy for any of you girls tortured with unruly curls. It is every product you've ever owned and the ones you haven't all wrapped up in one, spicey fresh botle. You can control the texture and the hold simply by how much you use. If you like crunchy curls, go get em. If you want them soft and wavy, you've got that too. The product is lightweight, almost watery, and doesn't leave your hands sticky, but holds like an armoured car. The bottle is enormous, so you've got enough to last months. Kiss frizzies goodbye all day no matter what the weather. There is no residue, only shiny, soft, flexible hair.
It doesn't get better than this.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes