Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 577 in Body Wash

October 14, 2016

I suffer from eczema I have really sensitive skin. It's a bit priceier than other body washes, but I find it works the best for skin types like mine. It helps keep my skin moisturized during our harsh winters. I highly recommend Aveeno products to those with sensitive skin.

August 18, 2016

I used to always have problems with eczema and itchy skin until i tried this product ! It's great for sensitive skin I have never used a different product since finding thia one I am in love

July 23, 2016

This seems to be the only body wash I have found so far that doesn't overly dry out my skin. The smell is neutral enough. I also use it as hand soap!

June 24, 2016

I used a coupon to purchase this so I got it for fairly cheap. It is an amazing body wash. My skin feels so smooth and my eczema that I did have is gone. I even use it on my son's! I would highly recommend it

May 15, 2016

I love this body wash and have been using it over my usual body wash for several months now. I wait until it goes on sale for $9.99 (or sometimes less) and stock up. It makes my skin very soft without any residue feeling and it's even great to shave with. My only complaint with this product and all Aveeno products is the seemingly sudden increase in price with the launch of their new products. I do not consider Aveeno a high end product. It's a drugstore item and it really should have a drugstore price. In any case, this is now my go to body wash.

February 14, 2016

This product is super smooth and feels really nice on your body. It is really effective for shaving as it soften the hairs and leaves a soft feeling over your skin!

January 24, 2016

This is a great body wash. It has a light scent, and is great for dry sensitive skin.

January 24, 2016

Love this product. I suffer from very sensitive skin and this product helps with the dryness and itch. Would recommend this to all my friends.

January 24, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I have been using this because it is good for my psoriasis. Love it!

January 24, 2016

This body wash has a really nice scent ,it has great lather and leaves you feeling clean without leaving any residue, its well worth the price

fruckfam02 has posted in the forum topic