Aveeno Hydrating Body Wash with Fig and Shea Butter

Aveeno Hydrating Body Wash with Fig and Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #296 out of 584 in Body Wash

January 06, 2017

I totally recommend this bodywash. It smells amazing. Has lots of different scents. Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated. Its a must have for sure...

November 06, 2016

J'aime tellement les gels douche de chez Aveeno. Produit doux pour la peau même pour les peaux sensibles qui gratte. Apaise la peau et la laisse douce .

November 05, 2016

Great product. If you have dry, itchy skin, this really helps to relieve it. It is about $5 at Walmart, a great price for such a great quality product. It has a really nice smell, and lathers so well, a nice rich lather that seems to leave you really clean. You don't need a lot, I use it with a shower of with increases the effectiveness. I always have this in the tub!

July 25, 2016

this is an amazing body wash. It has a fantastic smell and it lathers really well. The price is fantastic - I love how it moisturizes my skin especially in the winter months. the best part is how soft your body feels afterwards.

June 28, 2016

Love and love this body wash ..I honestly when I talk about the aveeno body products I can't stop talking about it ..I. in love with all their body product ..I use this body wash because it help me to hydrate my dry skin and I love the smooth feeling after rinse. .to be honest I buy most of their body wash and I stock up all the time so I don't run out ..I love it and I'm sure you will too .the price is in my budget even if it more then what I can afford I will still buy it because it the best products I tried and loved the most ..

February 14, 2016

I ended up buying this as I was looking for something to help my dry winter skin. There wasn't a lot of options that day as most of the shelf had been cleared out but there was one of these left & the price was decent so I decided to try it. So glad I did, smells amazing, pours out in a nice cream, one of my new favs!!!

February 01, 2016

Smells wonderful!! Lathers up really well & leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth. I always moisturize after bathing with Aveeno lotion so my skin is always at it's best!

January 31, 2016

I love the smell of this body wash and it has a really nice lather. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.

January 31, 2016

This smells sooooo good! Lathers well and the scent lingers

January 29, 2016

I love Aveeno body washes. The fig and shea butter one especially is the best. I love the smell of it and it lathers on very well. I definitely recommend this.