Aveeno positively nourishing smoothing body wash

Aveeno positively nourishing smoothing body wash Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 610 in Body Wash

January 11, 2017

I really like this product, I was able to use a coupon when it was on sale and paid less than a dollar for it (could be another reason why I like it so much, haha!) It smells really nice, and I like that it exfoliates as well. I dont think I would purchase it at full price but when it goes on sale again I would consider it!

September 14, 2016

LOVE THIS!!!!! Somewhat expensive, Not a fan of this scent but the others are good.............................................................................

August 15, 2016

This product smells great but I am not sold on the dated packaging and expensive price. Nothing WOW'd me about this product... tons of other options available on the market.

August 15, 2016

I bought this body wash on a whim because I had a coupon. It is amazing. The smell is great, it gently exfoliates the skin without damaging it and leaves my skin silky smooth. I use body wash every single day and this one is my favorite so far. Its a great quality product and the full price even without the coupon is reasonable.

February 17, 2016

I purchased this product, made with pomegranate and rice, to exfoliate my skin. I loved the quality of this product, making my skin very soft, radiant and clean. The exfoliation process is very smooth and it does not harm your skin. The smell is very good and it is a product that has natural ingredients in its composition. This product is awesome!