Aveeno positively nourishing smoothing body wash
Good

Aveeno positively nourishing smoothing body wash Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 552 in Body Wash

September 14, 2016

LOVE THIS!!!!! Somewhat expensive, Not a fan of this scent but the others are good.............................................................................

August 15, 2016

This product smells great but I am not sold on the dated packaging and expensive price. Nothing WOW'd me about this product... tons of other options available on the market.

August 15, 2016

I bought this body wash on a whim because I had a coupon. It is amazing. The smell is great, it gently exfoliates the skin without damaging it and leaves my skin silky smooth. I use body wash every single day and this one is my favorite so far. Its a great quality product and the full price even without the coupon is reasonable.

February 17, 2016

I purchased this product, made with pomegranate and rice, to exfoliate my skin. I loved the quality of this product, making my skin very soft, radiant and clean. The exfoliation process is very smooth and it does not harm your skin. The smell is very good and it is a product that has natural ingredients in its composition. This product is awesome!

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!