Good

Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 225 in Toner

March 29, 2017

This is the best toner I have ever used. The best part about it, is that my face feels totally normal after using. It doesn't feel tight or like I just applied something on it. It feels completely light and natural. I love using this after removing makeup. Does the job!

April 28, 2015

Aveeno toner is best for oily to combination, it works amazing in targeting a balance of even skin tone. with no alcohol this toner helps skin feel relaxed and not tight.

December 12, 2014

For the price, I really love this toner. It works wonderfully, feels refreshing and smells as good as toner smells.

March 21, 2014

As I too have had a hard time with this harsh winter I found myself searching for a toner that would be perfect for my skin. I was a little hesitant as I have tried many with not so great results. Then I found Aveeno-Positively Radiant Toner. My skin is very sensitive but also seemed so dry in areas and oily in others. This toner has been a godsend for my skin and I am so happy I have found it. My skin tone is even again. No more bumps or horrible dry patches. I can purchase it at my local drug store and it's cost is less then $20.00 and the 200ml bottle lasts me approx. three months. Great value for my buck and my face is so happy! If I run out, and I did one month, I can tell the difference when I use any other toner. I must say this is the best toner I have found this year. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a toner that can deal with multiple issues at a cost that doesn't break the bank! I cannot see me using any other toner! I am so happy I found the Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner! It is alcohol free and has soy extracts as well! Give it a try you too will love it!

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0