Aveeno Smart Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Treatment Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Formulated with antioxidant Southernwood extract, SMART Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Treatment hydrates and infuses undereye skin with vitamins and antioxidants so you'll look and feel replenished.

May 02, 2014

Love the product. Within a couple of days I could definitely see a difference with the way my eyes looked. Puffiness was minimal and darkness under eyes seemed to fade considerably. I Love the way it is cool to the eys when applied, very refreshing. I use it everyday. Love love love it

February 21, 2014

well I gotta say, I was leary of this new product but guess what? I went from tired looking, puffy eyes in the morning to younger looking eyes in just a week. so impressed!

February 20, 2014

I apply the easy roll on under eye treatment before bed. After 3 days I could see a difference. I will be keeping this in my daily regiment.

February 19, 2014

I first tried this as a sample from healthy essentials and now I can't live without it. I see results within moments of applying. The puffiness is reduced and the darkness lightens. I do apply make up over it as my daily routine but using it for reducing the puffiness alone has yielded amazing results!

February 17, 2014

WOW! I received this as a sample to try and it really blew me away!! This really works well!! Thanks!

February 17, 2014

I used this product for a few weeks, i did notice my dark circles lessen, but i also started getting red veins under my eyes a week after using it, but other then that i problem, it smells great, and i love the cool feeling when applying.

February 17, 2014

I received the eye roller as a free sample. So far it works great. My under eyes don't seem as dark or puffy and feel smoother. Not sure how much it is yet but is probably worth the price if it continues to work.

February 17, 2014

I was really surprised by the effectiveness of this product. It really makes the darkspots disapear and gives me a refreshed look.

January 30, 2014

I firstly got a sample of it and love itt!! I had to buy it!! there is a significant change after the use of this product!! I highly recommend it!!

August 13, 2013

I do like alot of the aveeno products and wanted this to have better results then it did. I found only a slight difference and i am wondering if only because i wanted to see one