Avon Blooming Pout Lip Gloss
Amazing

Avon Blooming Pout Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #550 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

February 19, 2011

Lip plumper from Avon. It's supposed to adjust to your skin’s chemistry to enhance your natural lip color. Goes on clear…blossoms into your very own rosy glossy color. It had absolutely no effect on my lips, no rosy color change and no plumping. It just got on my teeth and made my lips feel tingly but the sensation didn't last long.
It contains Capsicum which is supposed to increase blood flow to lips to make them look plumper but no change. I found it didn't last long and was sticky, I had my hair stick to it more than once. I still have it but only as an emergency lip gloss and because I paid too much for it, otherwise it would've been in the bin long ago.

October 24, 2009

I have seen this type of lip gloss around (the type that go on clear and turn the perfect pink for you) but until now never bothered to try one. I got this half off and though why not?
The lip gloss itself is very nice, a slightly thick formula that is not too sticky and stays on for a relatively long time. The colour changes depending on you, but it basically works by slightly stinging your lips so they get pinker. If you have really red lips it will probably just look like clear gloss, but if you have pale lips or brownish lips it brings out the pink tones very nicely.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted