Good

Avon Foot Works Mocha Supreme Foot Soak Reviews

1 review
Ranked #130 out of 174 in Foot Care

November 28, 2011

As an Avon Representative, Ive felt a need to try products in order to write reviews like this one to inform customers of the effectiveness of certain products. Well, I recently have started using the Foot Works Mocha Supreme Foot Soak in an inflatable tub I also purchased through Avon. You add four capfuls to the tub with water. Before purchasing, I was skeptical on the smell being "Mocha" as I am not a huge fan of chocolatey smelling products, but once I received my order, I was more than pleasantly surprised by the smell...it really doesnt smell a whole lot like Mocha..it is a lot more refreshing!
    As for the effectiveness of the product, I was very pleased!! Not only is it heavenly to place your feet in a warm tub of bubbles for 20 minutes, but when you dry off your feet, there really IS a difference to them! They were sooo soft and any caluses I once had, were drastically softened.
    I look forward to my mini pedicure every week! hehe
    A MUST TRY!! :)