Avon Foot Works Therapeutic Cracked Heel Relief Cream Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 164 in Foot Care

August 14, 2015

I use this on my heels (neglected due to lack of pedicures), and it helps clear up and provide proper moisture to my cracky heels.

I love Avon, and they didn't disappoint with this cream!

August 14, 2015

Didn't work for me but I had very dry and cracked heels. It might be fine to keep heels moist if they aren't too bad to start out with. It does have a good texture and it is pretty well scent free.

March 05, 2015

If you suffer from dry skin and heels on your feet, then this affordable cream is something you should consider purchasing. It works extremely well at moisturizing and absorbs easily into the skin. It contains Lidocaine which also helps relieve achy feet. This is an essential product for me, especially during the summer months when I wear sandals. The scent is light and fresh and the squeeze tube makes it easy to use.

August 19, 2014

I would recommend this to anyone who has really dry heals. I used it at night and put socks on and what a huge difference three days later. It has a very light fragrance. The cream is nice and has a think texture. I would buy it again for sure.

July 04, 2012

Avon Foot Works Therapeutic Cracked Heel Relief Cream helps to soften calluses, leaving feet feeling smooth and moisturized. Heals dry and cracked skin and fights infection. 24-hour moisturization. Provides first aid relief with soothing lidocaine.

A 50ml tube sells for $3.99.
I use it on calluses received from wearing high heals, it works pretty good and I do not have to worry about infections.