Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 44 in Insect Repellent

Take cover. Sunblock and insect repellant combo moisturizes and protects skin from harmful rays, as well as shoos insects such as mosquitoes and ticks that may transmit West Nile Virus and Lyme Disease. Moisturizes with aloe and vitamin E. Pleaseantly scented. Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested. DEET-Free. PABA-Free. Very water-resistant, sweat-resistant. SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection. 4 fl. oz. Should always be applied by an adult. Use as directed.

1.5/5

September 29, 2016

This product doesn't contain deet and other nasty chemicals found in bug sprays, in fact, it actually smells really great and goes on smooth. That said, wearing perfume outdoors in the north does NOT deter bugs. This might work in an area where there are only the odd bugs, but if you have any more than a few mosquitoes or black flies...don't waste your money.

April 13, 2016

Let me start off by saying Anon skin so soft smells great. Unfortunately for me this just didn't work, in fact, I ended up with more bug bites. Sorry but this product did not live up to my expectations.

October 23, 2015

This stuff works well. How many of you realize you can put on some skin so soft bath oil and it repels just as good, if not better??

September 19, 2015

You can't beat deet free and sunscreen all in one bug spray. Doesn't have a strong smell either

July 30, 2015

Deet Free insect repellant that works. You can use it on kids 6 months and older. It doesn't have a bad smell like other insect repellents.

July 10, 2015

Hands down the best bug spray ever, and it's Deet free! I use this on myself, my 8 year old son and my dog. Doesn't smell like a normal bug spray, it's a really nice scent. This keeps mosquitoes off of us and my dog, and I love that it repels ticks as well. I stocked up on this for the summer and will continue to use only this.

May 26, 2015

The price is OK. It smells nice and keeps the bugs away. Plus it is deet free! :)

May 26, 2015

I love that is has no deet, so I can feel good using this in my son. Smells great too.

May 16, 2015

No DEET, smells great, actually works. What more can you ask for in a bug repellent? I have repeatedly purchased this for my family and will continue to do so.

April 21, 2015

Avon Bug guard helps to keep the bugs away. The bug guard also leaves you smelling great- unlike other products. It doesn't feel like I have harsh chemicals on my skin with Bug Guard.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical