Good

Avon Smooth Minerals Blush Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 534 in Blush

November 03, 2016

This is another great product from avon that really blends well and does not leave you looking like a clown. the pigmentation in this formula plus the minerals are perfect for all skin types. It is hypoallergenic and does not block pores.

October 21, 2016

I really like this blush. The colour I buy is rose radiance and it makes my cheeks look naturally rosy all day long while feeling light weight. It's my favorite blush brand and type!

March 13, 2015

I just love this product. I never wear blush before discovering this product. It blends in my foundation and shows just enough pinkish colour to look radiant. Love it!

March 25, 2014

Quite like this... long lasting, and very subtle. Worth the money for the amount of time that it lasts.

July 22, 2013

I never used to wear blush until I came across Avon Smooth Minerals Blush. The colour choices are great and I like the way it applies and stays all day. I have been using this product for 2 years.