Axe Face Wash
Good

Axe Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 2 in Men's Face Wash

March 31, 2015

its a good product i relly like it it make the shower time go faster

August 27, 2013

Written by the Hubby

I am a man that loves a good scent and have searched long & hard to find products that smell manly but don’t make me feel like I’m wearing something that my Grand-Father wears, as some colognes and face washes do, in my opinion anyways!

I can honestly say that I was a bit skeptical about paying $8 for a bottle that I was sure would be gone within a few weeks. It just so happened that I came across a good sale ($3.99) which allowed me the opportunity to try this product :) I was very excited to be able to try this as I have become very acquainted to the scent of certain Axe products and of course wanted to try their “new” face wash!

I really enjoy the cooling sensation as it also gives me the feeling of my face being scrubbed by miniature bubbles, as well as that arousing smell of Axe and the best part is you only need a pin sized amount to make a good lather, which is something I need as I seem to wash my face quite often and can become costly at times! Not only does it smell good and make my face feel clean, it also leaves it feeling nice and touchably soft!

As I stated, I do find it a bit pricey as I am on a set budget and do rely on coupons as well as sales & discounts as a means of stretching that budget and honestly haven’t come across many for this product! But would definitely recommend picking yourself -or- the Hubby (Ladies) up some when you see it for a good price, he’ll love it and so will you :)

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender