Axe Phoenix Shower Gel Pump

October 15, 2015

Axe Phoenix Shower Gel
;

Men love the AXE
good commercials, good marketing for a product they like and use!

October 15, 2015

My boyfriend uses this Axe body wash in the shower and he always comes out smelling so good and I never want to leave his side afterwards, the Phoenix scent is one of our favourites out of all of them. You can also buy these Axe kits for birthday presents or Christmas gifts, they come with deodrant, body spray and body wash!

June 09, 2015

My son loves Axe!! The smell is so fresh and clean smelling

June 09, 2015

This shower gel smells terrific, you feel refreshed and clean!

February 09, 2015

Axe smells wonderful. This is one of the products we got our daughter's cousin for the holidays. He loved it and uses it everyday!!

August 21, 2014

My two boys are "Axe Men" at only 9 and 10! They pick their own scents and INSIST on picking Axe products over any others. I have to add that they are not brand followers! I have too many personal favorites to list, ALL Axe products smell great, work well! I highly recommend it.

June 19, 2014

I bought this for my teenage son. The smell is amazing, it fills the entire hallway after his shower.

June 11, 2014

This body wash smells amazing - I love it!

March 25, 2014

My husband loves this. It does everything he needs. I find that the smell is lingering and nice at that. I usually find it on sale and stock up

August 10, 2013

This stuff smells great. I know its for men, but I use it also because it leaves a fresh clean scent and not something too sweet or flowery. It doesn't do much for moisturizing skin, but it still does the job and cleans the body.