Baby Duck Champagne

Baby Duck Champagne Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 26 in Champagne & Sparkling Wine

September 22, 2016

A friend gifted me a bottle since she knew I love sparkling wine, unfortunately not this one. It is way too syrupy and sweet and the bubbles were so rough. Just awful.

December 13, 2015

A blast from the past. Is this was the drink we used to have in university. It's dirt cheap and does the job.

December 13, 2015

Years before I could drink, I had watched an episode of MTV Live where the hosts were interviewing Johnny Knoxville and they drank a bottle of Baby Duck on tv and Daryl Jones told Knoxville that it was what broke college kids drank. Well now that I'm older I may not be a college student but I am broke. So I bought it for a thanksgiving dinner and my friends finished it off after I could even finish my first glass. Little more bitter than I thought it would be but still really good, and as a bonus the duck on the bottle is really cute. Super cheap and makes you look like you made an attempt at classiness.

October 23, 2015

This is what my grama would always drink, I think she just liked the Baby Duck on the bottle.

Its a cheap, and good champagne. Baby Duck is nothing fancy, but its good mixed with ginger ale.

October 10, 2014

It's not too strong very sweet tasting..
Has hints of peach in it.. So all in all it's
A peach bubbly that isn't strong in alcohol

September 20, 2014

Baby Duck Champagne . Could will be great for you if you don't like bitter tasting , sparkling wines. As it has a very sweet taste to it. Great also if you are on a budget.

November 29, 2013

this is a perfect wine if you find yourself low on funds and want a treat. i love how bubbly it is and the taste is really good too