Baby Duck Champagne

Baby Duck Champagne Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 29 in Champagne & Sparkling Wine

March 19, 2017

Not a huge champaign drinker but I like this one. And it's relatively cheap. The bottle is also quality for those of who make their own wine to reuse.

January 11, 2017

I had this on newyears and it was very good. But i found that it was a little to sweet for me so i added some ice cubes ti it which made a little difference

January 11, 2017

It might just be me but I LOVE baby duck champagne . It's a fruity taste and super cheap! Definitely having these at my wedding. Brings back old memories

January 03, 2017

This is a great wine for Holiday occasion or any occasion! Great for toasting and sharing, this wine never disappoints. It has a taste that everyone enjoys, my family and I had Baby Duck over Christmas!

September 22, 2016

A friend gifted me a bottle since she knew I love sparkling wine, unfortunately not this one. It is way too syrupy and sweet and the bubbles were so rough. Just awful.

December 13, 2015

A blast from the past. Is this was the drink we used to have in university. It's dirt cheap and does the job.

December 13, 2015

Years before I could drink, I had watched an episode of MTV Live where the hosts were interviewing Johnny Knoxville and they drank a bottle of Baby Duck on tv and Daryl Jones told Knoxville that it was what broke college kids drank. Well now that I'm older I may not be a college student but I am broke. So I bought it for a thanksgiving dinner and my friends finished it off after I could even finish my first glass. Little more bitter than I thought it would be but still really good, and as a bonus the duck on the bottle is really cute. Super cheap and makes you look like you made an attempt at classiness.

October 23, 2015

This is what my grama would always drink, I think she just liked the Baby Duck on the bottle.

Its a cheap, and good champagne. Baby Duck is nothing fancy, but its good mixed with ginger ale.

October 10, 2014

It's not too strong very sweet tasting..
    Has hints of peach in it.. So all in all it's
    A peach bubbly that isn't strong in alcohol

September 20, 2014

Baby Duck Champagne . Could will be great for you if you don't like bitter tasting , sparkling wines. As it has a very sweet taste to it. Great also if you are on a budget.