Baby Jogger City Mini Four Wheeled Stroller
Good

Baby Jogger City Mini Four Wheeled Stroller Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 225 in Strollers - Joggers

November 16, 2015

The best one, good quality. Easy to bring. Many accesories are availabe. I love it, enough space for our legs and we can change the height of the poignée.

August 13, 2015

This stroller has been a life saver for our family. I have suffered from 'mommy's thumb' since the birth or our son, it makes twisting my wrist even slightly, very painful. I had problems pushing and turning our old GRACO stroller and it made me go out much less than I would have liked to. I tried this stroller in the store and was amazed at my ability to maneuver it easily and with ONE HAND. I have been in love ever since. I have even taken it through multiple airports pushing it with one hand and pulling a suitcase with the other. The price is high but its on the cheaper end of the more expensive jogger models - it should be noted that it is not recommended that you actually jog with it and attachments are extra . I never regret this purchase for me it has made getting around town with my toddler in tow much easier.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags