Baby Jogger City Mini Four Wheeled Stroller
Good

Baby Jogger City Mini Four Wheeled Stroller Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 225 in Strollers - Joggers

November 16, 2015

The best one, good quality. Easy to bring. Many accesories are availabe. I love it, enough space for our legs and we can change the height of the poignée.

August 13, 2015

This stroller has been a life saver for our family. I have suffered from 'mommy's thumb' since the birth or our son, it makes twisting my wrist even slightly, very painful. I had problems pushing and turning our old GRACO stroller and it made me go out much less than I would have liked to. I tried this stroller in the store and was amazed at my ability to maneuver it easily and with ONE HAND. I have been in love ever since. I have even taken it through multiple airports pushing it with one hand and pulling a suitcase with the other. The price is high but its on the cheaper end of the more expensive jogger models - it should be noted that it is not recommended that you actually jog with it and attachments are extra . I never regret this purchase for me it has made getting around town with my toddler in tow much easier.