Baby Trend Expedition Jogger - Phantom Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 225 in Strollers - Joggers

With its clean color combination and uncompromised quality, Baby Trend’s Expedition Jogger in Phantom is the ideal jogger for you and your little one! Create your own travel system by pairing this stylish jogger with any Baby Trend infant car seat or select models from other major brands. To pick up the pace, the 12” front, swivel wheel has a locking feature to keep the jogger steady and the wide, ergonomically padded handle will help you steer with confidence! Recommended Use: 6 Months to 50 Lbs

November 29, 2016

great stroller. bigger rubber wheels make it easy to use in the snow. easy to fold and unfold. a little big when folded down, does take up a good chunk of trunk space in the car but wouldn't trade it for another stroller.

July 10, 2016

Love this. Easy to manoeuvre, really easy to fold and unfold. I don't actually jog but I love how this stroller is great on sidewalks, trails and even the beach! My little one seems comfy in it, it's easy to strap him in and to unbuckle him. He loves holding on to the tray when we go for walks :) very cute. The bottom where the storage is did break on ours, but it was an easy fix. I love that it has a place to stick diapers/bottles /extra clothes/groceries.

May 18, 2016

I loved this jogger! This was the second stroller I had when my son was younger the first was a traditional one and when I got this one I was really surprised at how much easier it was to push this one around. I went for a lot of walks with my son and this easily went over gravel and also curbs, I would defiantly recommend this to everyone.

March 13, 2016

Very easy 5o fold and out away. Its perfect for our rough sidewalks and gravel roads. I find it's very open for baby to and she loves it as well cause of that. Wheels makes it easy to go for a fast walk as well.dont ecerb feel like your pushig it

March 31, 2015

Fantastic stroller. Such work horse. Despite the size easy to move around with it. Adding mommy hook grocery shopping wont be a problem. Big wheels will ease your life!! My favorite stroller so far!! And no struggle in winter time!!

September 15, 2014

I love this jogger for the price! It handles like a dream! Super smooth turns and over bumps it's like your pushing a baby on a cloud! You can also lock the front wheel if you'll be running for a long time in a pretty much continuous straight line, or unlock the front wheel for cruising round the stores. The storage is decent, I love the little clip shut box by the handle and the cup holders, great for storing keys, snacks and change for the bus. It folds away pretty easily but if you're a single mum... It's a little awkward because you need two hands to fold it and somewhere to out your lil one while you're doing so. The only thing that I don't like are the breaks! In hot weather when you're wearing sandals or open toed shoes, you can bet your toesies will be crushed in trying to bring up the breaks, they're also separate breaks while they have their perks I just found it tedious to have to push down both breaks. And you gotta push pretty firmly or you'll find your stroller rolling!! It also tips pretty easy if you have a lot of shopping. I don't drive so I usually take babe out with me to get groceries together, and it completely makes sense why it's so tippy (only 3 wheels) but it's none the less annoying. So just remember to take your shopping out first and then your baby... Which sounds horrible but it'll save you broken eggs! Lol. All in all it's a great stroller for the active mother at a great price.

September 07, 2014

Love the larger, more durable wheels, handles great!! Enjoy the large storage on the bottom, easy to fold. Love that it reclines for baby to sleep as well.