Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum

Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 20 in Rum

April 06, 2016

Bacardi is my top choice when buying rum. I like to mix this spiced rum with rootbeer and ice. I know it sounds groose but it is really good. It is good to mix in other drinks as well

January 24, 2016

One of my top rum choices. I enjoy drinking this with Pepsi and a bit of fresh lime. Tasty

January 24, 2016

My second favorite spiced rum definitely good mixed with diet coke. Affordable and has the amazing Bacardi quality!

October 30, 2015

Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum is a very good spiced rum. I would say this would be my go to for anytime I needed to pick up some spiced rum.

October 22, 2015

I tried this a few months ago and instantly changed my brand!
The taste is well balanced and it goes down so smooth. It has a wonderful body to it also.

I even put this on my list to Santa ;-)

October 22, 2015

Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum is really good, it has a nice flavour from the spices. It's good quality and at a low price too which I can't complain about. I like to mix it with Coke it's the perfect combo.

July 04, 2015

I went into the Liquor store the other day and they had demos set up for different beverages. The one girl was giving out pink lemonade mixed with this rum. Simple yet freaking amazing. Sold.
Mixes well with juices and pop. Not too spicy, not overly sweet. A very nice rum!

June 10, 2015

This rum is awesome! The taste is super great, rum is my favorite drink and I often go for this one off the shelf.