Bacon Burger with McCain Onion Rings and Barbecue Mayo Recipe Reviews

2 Tbsp (30 mL) barbecue sauce
6 buns, lightly toasted
1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
8 slices bacon, cooked

Prepare McCain® Onion Rings according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook burger patties according to package directions.

Stir mayonnaise with barbecue sauce. Sandwich burger and Onion Rings in buns with barbecue mayo, avocado and bacon.

Tip: Add a little crumbled feta cheese to the burger if desired.

Taste

Easy to Make

March 01, 2016

This recipe was very tasty and easy to make. I am a big burger fan and the onion rings were the icing on the cake. I will be adding these little gems to my burger more often. Love McCains onion rings! The Barbecue mayo was worked really well with these!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 18, 2016

This recipe was a very simple recipe to make each individual item. When it came to adding it all together for me it became a mess. The bbq mayonnaise was fantastic but got lost with everything else. the burger was to high making it hard to bite into so i crushed it down but that make the onion rings go soggy, and the bite of avocado seamed out of place. This just all around was a no go in my home

Taste

Easy to Make

February 05, 2016

Honestly these onion rings are so good that you can add them to anything.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 05, 2016

I love how the onions add a nice crisp and crunch to the burger! It's very similar to putting chips in your sandwich haha. This is great for me, since I refuse to eat raw onions, they taste much better covered in batter and deep fried :)

Taste

Easy to Make

February 02, 2016

Love McCain's onion rings but this was an absolute MISS. We will definitely not make this again! Quick and easy but not for myself

Taste

Easy to Make

February 02, 2016

Hubby love onion rings very easy to make and fast and crispy.

Taste

Easy to Make

January 29, 2016

Kids love the McCain onion rings on the burgers with BBQmayo sauce. We enjoy trying different
recipes because you get tired of sample old food.

Taste

Easy to Make

January 29, 2016

OMG! OMG! So easy to make ! The taste stays in your head for days after, mouth watering! Adults loved it! Children loved it!
A definite A+

Taste

Easy to Make

January 28, 2016

I made this, i should have thought of this idea before. It's not a difficult recipe and it worked out wonderful. This will be made again in my house for sure.

Taste

Easy to Make

January 28, 2016

These are so much fun to make! Just thinking about them makes me hungry. I like using cheddar nor feta but I love that is easy for everyone to make their own variation. The onion rings make your burgers so good you'll never want to have them without ever again! And I love mixing the mayo and bbq sauce and using it on other things as well. Also you may want to bake your onion rings till they are crispy, they hold up better on the burger.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products