Ban Invisible Solid Anti-perspirant
Good

Ban Invisible Solid Anti-perspirant Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 460 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 09, 2017

I hate deodorant that has aluminum, but sometimes it's necessary if you need an antiperspirant. In which case I will only use ban. It is a subtle smell that really does help with any odor, because when super strong smelling Fragranced deodorant is mixed with BO it can smell even worse than BO on its own.

September 04, 2016

Remember the old jingle ( Ban won't wear off as the day goes on) Well it's true All summer in this heat at high temperatures was a good test Ban passed with flying colors

September 04, 2016

This is the only anti-perspirant I've used for the past ten years. It works better than any other brand I've tried. No matter what kind of day I'm having, it never lets me down.

I buy the scent Sweet Surrender, also known as Sweet Simplicity. A lot of fragrances bother me, but this one doesn't. It leaves a nice, refreshing scent on the body without being overwhelming. There is are other scents available, as well as a completely unscented version.

If you're like me and you have trouble finding this in stores, try looking online. There are a few websites that carry it.