Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil SPF 4 Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil SPF 4 helps you tan while protecting you from the sun with SPF 4.

December 02, 2016

This reminds me of summer, I love this oil spray tanner. It really attracts the sun and makes for a nice tan that least because the oil is also super moisturizing and keeps skin soft and hydrated. This stuff smells so amazing like I am on some tropical island.

December 02, 2016

this is usually the oil i use when i go to tan, until i found a product i liked a lot better, it worked fairly well, but i found i had to reapply often or it wouldn't have much effect, other than that works good, and smells good

May 05, 2016

I used to use this brand all the time when I would tan outside, I found that it worked really well wasn't greasy and it smelled really nice. It's also a much cheaper brand especially compared to other brands like Hawaiian tropic.

February 20, 2016

First off this is a TANNING OIL, and has very low ( 4 SPF ) Sun Protection. Has a great smell like the tropics. Provides a nice even tan nothing drastic or anything.

May 02, 2015

I used to use this stuff all the time, but now that I am in my 30's I have realized it is just not good for you to use and it doesn't have nearly enough sun screen! Stay away, this shouldn't be allowed!

April 05, 2015

I adore this tanning oil. It has such an awesome smell too it. It reminds me of a tropical island. It provides great tanning results.

October 31, 2013

J adore ce Produit, il sent Bon Et Donne un Jolie teint

June 16, 2013

I use this when I go the beach and I know I am going to be out in the sun for awhile, so I might as well apply something to get a better tan.

It will not do anything crazy, like make you skin really dark, but I do like scent and feel of it on my skin. It also makes my skin look a little less dry and more glistening.

However, for those are really strict about sun protection, this does not do much for you since the SPF is only 4.

June 14, 2013

I love the way this smells, what a great scent for summer! I also like the wonderful tan it gives me while providing full protection from the sun. The only negative I have on this product is the greasy feeling. Almost like I lathered myself in baby oil.

July 27, 2012

I absolutely LOVE this product, the smell is fantastic, and it leaves me nice and dark! It's a bit greasy, but provides some great moisturizing benefits which you need when out in the hot sun, so it's worth it.