Band-Aid Blister Block Stick Reviews

Ranked #340 out of 475 in Remedies

Its lubricating formula glides on smoothly to: * Instantly reduce rubbing on skin * Form an invisible barrier, ideal for open shoes * Provide easy, no-messy application

April 19, 2015

this stuff is a LIFE SAVER especially for new shoes or old ones that are giving blisters, I don't know what I would do without this stuff.

April 19, 2015

This is a life saver.....carry Band-Aid Blister Block in my purse!
It's a great product and you'll be grateful for it if your shoes start to rub your heels! I put this on before I leave for the day, it makes a big difference. You may have to reapply if you have a long day in the same shoes.
This is a must-have for ladies who love their new shoes!

April 17, 2015

If you're like me and you're feet tear apart every spring when you switch from boots to shoes, this won't be the holy grail, but it'll help. I find this doesn't really make a difference on my heels, but does work on the straps of sandals or anywhere a strap might rub. I've tried both the name brand and the store brand and they work exactly the same. Worth having in your purse.

April 15, 2014

pretty good for it's price. could be improved if it stayed on longer on the skin

February 21, 2014

I know, I know, it looks like a little deodorant. But, my god best purchase. I use to get PAINFUL blisters that would bleed for days should I dare walk more that 15 minutes in flats. My sister recommended I try this, and after the first day I went to Wal Mart and bought one for 8.99. No pain, no blood, and super easy to just throw in your purse. Compact and lasts a long time (I bough one stick 6mos-1 year ago and still have it), when this runs out I am FOR SURE buying another. GREAT INVENTION!!

July 26, 2012

I use this when I wear heels or flats, which tend to cause blisters and are just uncomfortable. I find that it does help somewhat, but it does wear out after awhile so you need to reapply and I still got some blisters, but they weren't as bad as they would be if I didn't use this. I don't think this helps the problem 100%, but I would recommend it as it is a helpful product.

June 27, 2012

I always carry Band-Aid Blister Block in my purse!
I find it's best to keep it on hand because you will need to reapply it over time!
This is a must-have for ladies who love shoes! :)

June 27, 2012

All my ladies who love their shoes! This product needs to become a new staple in your handbag! Well...that's were I keep mine for easy access at all times!
There will be no need to "break in your shoes" before going out anymore!
I bought the Band-Aid Blister Block Stick during one of my quest to find something that would help me when I want to wear my new shoes or have to wear them for a long period of time, so I bought it, loved it and now I tell EVRYONE about it!
Go buy one now, you will thank yourself and will regret not purchasing one earlier!

June 27, 2010

Ok, so I actually thought that any shoes that I wore without socks had to go through a "break-in" period before they would stop giving me blisters. New shoes meant putting multiple bandaids on my heels and toes. (And I had back up bandaids stuffed in every purse).

And then, I met the Bandaid Blister Block Stick. And I am no longer bandaid-foot girl!! The small, soft stick glides on easily on my heels and toes, and prevents the friction burn from straps and edges. I have one for my purse---extended walking trips may require reapplication, and one at home, for when I'm ready to put on my shoes.

July 03, 2007

I am known for kicking off my heels under the table because my feet hurt so bad. The first night that I used this product I wore my "killer" heels that ALWAYS rub me the wrong way! I had a blast, did not take my shoes off all night, and came home blister free! It was a first! I will continue to use this everytime I wear my "killer" shoes!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye