Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 192 in Household Essentials

November 19, 2016

these are pretty good! a whole lot of different smell options, which is much better than the typical alcohol smell! of course the price due to the brand name is a little high.

November 19, 2016

My favorite of their hand sanitizer is Vanilla Bean.The scent if amazing. I love how it lingers for awhile. These little pocket ones are awesome. I'm a cashier and money is dirty. I use this a lot at work. Probably more then I need. This little 29ml bottle last a couple of months. AMAZING. My only problem is I love it so much I use more then I should. Then it dries out my skin. Also its pretty cool how you pour a bit in your hands rub together...in seconds your hands are dry and you smell a lovely scent

June 02, 2015

This product is great to keep at your front door so you can sanitize on your way in to help keep the germs out of your house. All the scents this product comes in are very nice.

June 02, 2015

These are the best hand sanitizers around! I absolutely hate the heavy alcohol smell found in regular sanitizers which is why I appreciate this line so much.

There are many scents to choose from and they all smell fantastic! A great product for a reasonable price, you can't go wrong with these!

June 02, 2015

I have recently been buying the lemon scent in this, for my kitchen. One pump and my entire kitchen smells like a bowl of fresh cut lemons.

June 02, 2015

Very affordable and fun hand sanitizer, comes in million different aromas and BBW always has deals on these.

June 02, 2015

I use these at home, in my bag, and at work. I love the scents and dont get that alcohol scent that a lot of the other sanitizers out there have,

June 02, 2015

I purchase these antibacterial hand sanitizers all the time. I like having a fragrant scent instead of a harsh alcohol scent. So many lovely scents to choose from. You can never be too careful and having these bottles handy gives me peace of mind. They can be purchased for a great deal at your local B&BW;.

April 26, 2015

I absolutely love these line of soaps for the scents. I used to buy them regularly but don't anymore as I do not like to use antibacterial anything. I really wish they made these without the antibacterial properties. I would be a devoted customer!

March 21, 2015

A good hand sanitizer but I would not purchase it again. The scent from it was very strong, Tuscan blue I think.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!