Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Foam Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works Peach Bellini Foam Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 105 in Hand Soap

September 20, 2016

This is one of my favorite scents available at Bath and Body Works.
I love the crisp peachy smell. It always leaves my hands smelling edible.
The foam is my boyfriends favorite type of hand soap. I do like that one
pump is lots.

September 20, 2016

This is definitely my favourite smelling hand soup that Bath and Body Works does! Even the boyfriend likes this one. The smell lasts on your hands and to me it makes me feel great as soon as I smell it!

January 26, 2016

I only use Bath and Body hand soaps, the foam ones, this is by FAR my favourite scent to buy. It leaves your hands smelling so delcious. I also like how the soaps from Bath and Body always make your skin nice a soft and doesn't leave them dry like some other hand soaps. Peach is one of my favorite smells and I would definitly reccommend this to anyone. I will be buying this many many times in the future. The only down side is that the soaps can be quite exspensive, espeically if there is no sale.

December 10, 2015

If you hate this hand soap, I hate you. I kid, however I am thoroughly suspicious of you and I certainly WILL keep my eye on you. Seriously, this makes me want peaches and cream and clean hands all at once, and I get both by using it. Well almost both. Kinda both but with less lactose-intolerant reactions due to whipping cream. This is one of the big crowd pleasers at my apartment (aside from my cooking) and I make all my male friends envious because they think they're too manly to set foot in a store that smells as nice as B&B;. Give in, spend $40 every time you go in like I do. Live a little!

June 14, 2015

This scent smells amazing! I love the strong peach scent that is long lasting. The foam soap is definitely my favourite because it is soft on your hands.

June 09, 2015

I love peaches so it was no wonder that I chose this item. The first time i used this gentle hand soap I was so hungry for a peach! It smells like a super fresh peach that I wanted to eat it! I have used peach soaps before but not like this one. It is amazing and it makes a fabulous gift.

June 07, 2015

The name suits this soap it smells like a yummy icey peach bellini.......it makes you want to go out and have a peach belini!

May 07, 2015

I bought this for kitchen, to have at the sink. It smells exactly like a fresh picked Georgia peach! I love the smell and just washing your hands with it, makes the room smell like a peach orchard.

April 01, 2015

I love the foaming hand soaps from BBw they are so easy and I don't use any other soap and this one smells like peaches which is amazing and your hands smell good for days

March 09, 2015

This is my favourite hand soap right now. It smells good enough to drink! Also, smell doesn't fade right away like most soaps.