Bath & Body Works Sheer Perfume Mist in Wild Madagascar Vanilla
Good

Bath & Body Works Sheer Perfume Mist in Wild Madagascar Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 1215 in Perfume

June 30, 2016

I have this scent in many different products from Bath and Body works. It is light and doesn't feel over powering. I like that it comes in a huge bottle for the small price.

February 05, 2016

If you like Vanilla this is a must for you. i am not a huge fan of vanilla in general but this was nice and not expensive

February 05, 2016

LOVE this scent! It's yummy and mystical ! I love the vanilla scents, with the mix of wild! the price is great! I got this as a gift from my mother inlaw , and absolutely fell in love with it!!

May 06, 2015

I really liked this product because it was long lasting and had a different vanilla scent than the classic vanilla. Its something different and I like it.

May 06, 2015

I bought this perfume mist at our local Bath & Body Store and it wasn't very expensive. I tried the tester they had out, before I bought it. I wanted to make sure it was something that I like. I do like it, it has a very grown up vanilla scent to it. It's like a sexy vanilla.

March 17, 2015

My best friend bought the Wild Madagascar Vanilla perfume (and lip balm and hand cream, haha) a couple of months ago from B&BW;. I love it on her, it's become her signature scent. I can't wear it, because I feel like she's claimed it, and I now associate it with her, so it would be weird. It is beautiful though. It's like a boozy, grown up vanilla smell. It has great throw, and matures throughout the day. I know she will definitely buy it again!

December 01, 2014

Recently I bought the Bath & Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Perfume, and it's really great. Not only does it stay well on clothing. It lasts a very very long time on the body as well. Additionally it comes in some really cute packaging. The scent is a very sweet, girly and rich.

Neuven added a new review for