Becca Ever-Matte Porless Priming Perfector Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 325 in Primer

October 03, 2016

I love this primer! It's really an oily girls best friend! It's one of the only primers to keep me matte for a long period of time. It isn't the easiest to apply but once u get used to it its a holy grail product.

September 08, 2016

I have very old skin. When I applied this I could feel it tighten my skin so it did well to control my oily skin. Im not too sure if it kept my face less oilier than usual. It's one of those products I would so to try it before buying it.

April 23, 2016

If you have really oily skin, this primer may be something that works for you. This primer gives your skin a matte look as well as smooths out those pores, and gives your makeup that longevity boost! However, if your skin is combination to dry, this primer will likely be too drying.

February 16, 2016

I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and large pores on my nose. This seemed like a perfect targeted product that I could apply where I needed it and have it do it's job. I could not figure out how to use it without it looking very obvious on my skin. I NEVER rubbed it in and yet no matter how I applied it: tiny amounts, a bit more, brush, fingers, sponge, waiting, not waiting, over and under different types of sunscreen and foundation (liquid and powder), it looked thick and emphasized my pores.
It did keep me from getting shiny though...
However, I was bummed and returned it.