Becel® Olive Oil Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 2318 in Grocery

Becel® Olive Oil Margarine is made from a blend of seed oils, including Canadian canola oil and olive oil. Becel Olive Oil margarine is also Kosher and Gluten free.

La margarine Becel® Huile d'olive renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de graines, dont l'huile de canola du Canada et l'huile d'olive. La margarine Becel Huile d'olive est également kasher et sans gluten.

January 18, 2017

I have been using this product for the past 6 months and quite like it. I have used it in baking too and found the taste to be really good. This is my regular product now.

January 18, 2017

Becel® Olive Oil Is our favorite. I bought lots of different kinds but this is the only one that everyone in the house agrees on. I use it quite often for cooking & baking.

November 07, 2016

This is an amazing product. I buy only this kind- and use it for cooking and baking! I find it makes things like banana bread a bit more moist because of the olive oil, rather than using 100% margerine!

September 30, 2016

Becel® Olive Oil is actually very good to spread on sandwiches or toast - I was surprised! Hubby trying to cut cholesterol so doc recommended this instead of butter. It doesn't taste like butter, but it is quite good. We will continue to use it.

September 30, 2016

THis is for sure one of the product you want to try.
    Great taste, good prize and the more important is healthy.

I usually always buy this brand when i go to the super market .

September 30, 2016

I'm not a margarine lover, but if I had to pick one- it would be becel and olive oil. It just sounds a bit healthier. I've tasted this particular one, and I don't find it that different than other flavours. It's spreads easily, but doesn't compare to butter

September 30, 2016

I found it to have a nice light taste and worked well when used for stir frys, frying eggs, etc. Also worked well in baking recipes. Will definitely use this in the future

September 27, 2016

Je trouve que la margarine fait à l'huile d'olive est une bonne option. Le goût est bon et le même selon mon avis. Très gros format, se conserve bien au frigo.

September 27, 2016

In my family, we had stopped buying butter, and needed a good margarine brand. We knew becel was a good brand, but what we didn't know was that they had one with olive oil in it! The olive oil adds such a soft and subtle flavour to the margarine, and I absolutely love it! I have it on my toast every morning for breakfast, I use it for cooking & baking; you name it, I've used it! It is a great price at Walmart, and worth every penny!

September 26, 2016

I don't usually use magazine, but I do use olive oil. Thus I decided to try this on my toast for breakfast as well as try cooking with it. Plus it was on sale so I went for it. It spreads nicely on my toast, but unfortunately, I did not really enjoy the taste. It was a bit weird tasting for me. Again I don't usually add magazine to my cooking so that could be a factor. Then, I tried cooking eggs and veggies with it, which tasted a bit better. I think i will use it in baking since I don't enjoy much the taste.