Good

Beco Baby Carrier Gemini Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 393 in Baby Gear - Carriers

Product Features · 4 in 1 baby carrier · Front carry (facing in and facing out), back carry, and hip carry · 100% organic cotton · Great for nursing · Direct contact intuitive baby carrier · High quality test material · Machine washable · Instruction manual included · Made in USA Product Measurements · Body: 11"wide by 14.5 tall (if headrest is folded down, 19" if not folded" · Shoulder Straps: 23" (can be adjusted up to 22" longer for a total of 45") · Waist Belt : 28"(size 0) and can be adjusted up to 57" · Weight Capacity: 7-35 lbs (3.5-16kg) · Weight of Carrier: 1.5 lbs

January 06, 2015

This is a lifesaver. I was able to use it with the baby and toddler! I used it during the nightly witching hours when the baby would just fuss. I could just walk him around with out fussing. It really fits well. Easy to put on without someone helping. Has safetly locks so your toddler can't come behind and undo it on you. It is pricey but well worth it because the cheap ones cannot compare. They are not comfortable for baby or you. I had a cheap one for my first and never used it. I use this one all the time.

August 15, 2014

I am in LOVE with my Baby Gemini carrier. I had tried a few other carriers prior and this is by far the best one of them all. Previously I tried a Baby Bjorn (this works for my hubby that has a strong back but I was left with backaches after using it all the time), I tried a HotSling (my son hated this for some reason even though I thought it would have been a great idea) and I tried a Tula (which was not bad except my little ones legs were too short for it and it looked like has doing the splits in it even though he was using the infant insert. I researched different baby carriers through a baby wearing group, online and on Chickadvisor and it seemed like the Beco Gemini would be the best thing for my son and I and I am happy to report this carrier is as great as others say! This carrier has all of the support at your waist, rather than you back which is much more comfortable for someone who doesn't have the strongest back. I love that you can breastfeed with it on if you choose to and that you can wear the baby front facing, facing you, on your hip or on your back. I highly highly highly recommend this product!

June 18, 2014

This is a great carrier. It allows 4 carrying positions and is very well made. It is comfortable for both parent and baby. The only negative is the buckles have an added safety feature that make them hard to undo one handed, not impossible though, and on e you get used to that it's easy to take off.

May 19, 2014

I LOVE my Gemini. I hardly uses my stroller anymore. It leave my arms free to chase my three year old!

April 24, 2012

I have a heavier baby so this carrier is amazing it distributes his weight and I do not feel like i am being pulled forward or have to hold him up. Just used this for walking the beaches in BC and would highly recommend it. Both my husband and I found it easy to use

November 08, 2011

I got this carrier as a gift. What a great gift! I love to put my little one in it. It is handy that it can be used as she gets bigger, and has a variety of positions. When you read the reviews this carrier comes out on top. It is safe for baby's hips because it doesn't put her weight on them. If you want to check out another review see.....

October 03, 2011

I just bought this at Baby on the Hip (a really cool store in Toronto that all Moms should check out). It's $139, which is considerably cheaper than the $200 Baby Bjorns and other carriers out there, but it's so much easier to use and my baby loves it. He's a newborn but he doesn't like facing inwards and he doesn't have the patience for me to fumble with many clips and ties. I had purchased the Moby wrap before he was born, not realizing how complicated it was. Who has time to read a multi-step manual and watch an instructional video when you have a squalling newborn who just wants to you to start moving already?

This carrier has all of the support at your waist, rather than you back which is much more comfortable since a woman's center of gravity is at her hips.

I use this either for going for walks or doing things around the house when he wants me to hold him. I just wish I had purchased this before rather than wasting money on that silly wrap!

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge