Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo & Conditioner

Bed Head Colour Goddess Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #805 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 23, 2016

I find this shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair soft, shiny and full of volume! It also smells fantastic and is priced well! It can be found at most hair salons!

February 13, 2016

The parfume of this set is amazing and my hair more soft
M'y hairdresser recommand it to me and I love it. The botte with the pump is useful.........

January 15, 2016

I love bed head products!
This leaves your hair feeling clean and healthy
And it smells awesome too! :)

January 27, 2015

It maintains my hair nicely, keeps my split ends well sealed.

November 09, 2014

It is great for my colored hair and the scent is so good. I love bed head products and will keep buying!!

June 22, 2014

I bought this product on a whim, and also because i have been eying it for awhile. I needed a new shampoo and conditioner that catered to my needs towards hair. I dye my hair quite a bit so i needed a shampoo that kept the color with every wash. I was told by a hairdresser that if i wanted a good shampoo for color treated hair, to go to a salon and try something from there.

To be honest this product works great, depending on the hair dye you use itself. It smells amazing..Almost like vanilla frosting. Most of the time you can get these two products on sale in a value pack at the salon. The conditioner really does make your hair smooth and the scent of both lasts all day.

Again it depends on the hair dye brand you use, but over all these product does work for me and keeps the color in my hair from fading too fast.